Federal Direct Student Loans
New Jersey CLASS Loan / Minnesota Self Loan
Empire Education Group:
- Does not solicit or accept anything of value from any lender, in exchange for any advantage sought by the lender to make private loans to students enrolled at any of the EEG, Inc. schools.
- Prohibits employees of the Financial Aid or Business Office or any employee who has responsibilities with federal or private student loans to accept gifts worth more than $10.00 from a lender. This includes gratuity, favor, discount, entertainment, or hospitality.
- Prohibits employees of the Financial Aid or Business Office or any employee who has responsibilities with federal or private student loans to enter into a consulting arrangement or contract with a lender, guarantee agency, or servicer with a lender to provide services relating to educational loans.
- Prohibits employees, representatives, or agents of lenders from providing staffing services to the Financial Aid or Business Office.
- Prohibits employees, representatives, or agents of a lender for representing themselves as employees of Empire Education Group to students or parents.
- Requires employees of Empire Education to obtain permission from the Executive Team to serve on the advisory board of a lending institution or accepting any payment for expenses for serving on a board.
- Does not accept revenue sharing between Empire Education Group and lenders, servicers, or guaranty agencies.
- Prohibits conflicts of interest between Empire Education Group employees and lenders, servicers, or guaranty agencies.
Please contact the Financial Aid representative at your school if you have any questions.