Empire is a leader in the world of beauty
Convenient. Many cosmetology school locations to choose from.
Experienced. 70 years of experience and state-of-the-art technology.
Interactive. White board technology and digital textbooks make learning more visual, easy and fun.
Unique. With Certified Learning in Cosmetology (CLIC), your mannequins, textbooks, special tools and curriculum all work together. CLIC is hands-on so you learn fast and can unleash your creativity.
Expert and Caring. CLIC Certified Educators really care about each student.
Accredited. By the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences.
Affordable. This accreditation enables us to help students get federal financial aid.
Connected. 12,000 Regis salons, and thousands of other salon connections, provide thousands of cosmetology job opportunities.
Practical. Learn to attract and retain loyal clients—build your book of business.
Advanced. We'll help you get licensed, opening up new opportunities.
Most important of all, we care about you, the individual student. At Empire, everything we do is dedicated to helping our students reach their dreams. Our core purpose: "To Create Opportunities for People to Improve Their Lives"
Modern Salon Excellence in Education Awards
Empire Education Group, along with several Empire schools, has been honored by Modern Salon Media with several Excellence in Education Awards.
Modern Salon Media, the publisher of Modern Salon magazine and First Chair magazine, annually releases its list of schools demonstrating excellence in the field of cosmetology. For the 4th year in a row , Empire has been recognized in several areas.
Empire Education Group won top honors in the category of Community Involvement for its Empire Gives Back campaign. The company was also named an honoree in the Marketing Innovation category, and the Technology category. In both cases EEG was praised for its dedication to keeping up with the latest forms of communication and social media.
Modern Salon’s Excellence in Education Awards are awarded each year at the American Association of Cosmetology Schools annual convention in November. More information about the 2013 Modern Salon Awards can be found here.
2013 Modern Salon Awards & More :
- Empire Beauty Schools in Indianapolis, IN and Cincinnati, OH have been named honorees in the category of Community Involvement. Both schools not only support Empire Gives Back, but several other organizations within their communities.
- Empire Beauty Schools in New York, NY, Midlothian, VA, Pottsville, PA and Elizabethtown, KY were honored for Excellence in School Culture.
- Located in the greatest city in the world, the Manhattan campus of Empire Beauty Schools has many advantages, such as great job opportunities with some of the leaders in the industry, exposure to all different cultures and styles and being able to participate in once in a lifetime events like NY Fashion Week.
- Empire Beauty School in Midlothian, VA is filled with positive energy that starts with the educators. They go the extra mile to provide one-on-one instruction to those who may need it.
- Empire Beauty School in Elizabethtown, KY has students that drive 2 hours one way to get to school each day. When asked why they would choose this campus over another, more local school, the reply is always the same – the feeling in our school is always positive.