Ahh… February, the month of love. This time of year it’s all about showing your love for that someone special; gifts, cards, flowers, chocolate, pampering… jewelry. But what about you? What are you doing for you, What’s your love – your passion?
We at Empire Beauty School have a motto “Love What You Do!” It’s not just a slogan, it’s something we live by, and we want everyone to love what they do, whatever it is. There is an old cliché, “Do what you love, and the money will follow.” It’s also true that if you hate your work, it doesn’t matter how much money you make, because you won’t be happy.
The point is not to convince you that beauty school is the right choice for you, but for thousands of other professionals in the beauty industry, it was.
If you ever considered a career in beauty, we invite you to come to our “Love What You Do” Open House. It’s an opportunity to learn a little more about what we do, and if it’s something you have been considering, see if it might be right for you.
Here are the details: short and sweet (like chocolate)
LOVE WHAT YOU DO OPEN HOUSE
DATE: Wednesday, February 8th
TIME: 12:00p.m.-4:00p.m and 5:00p.m.-7:30p.m. (schools with evening classes)
- Shadow/observe the most interesting class for that day, i.e.: coloring, foils, or learning a new cut on a mannequin!
- Enjoy some of our salon services for only $1!!!*
- Meet our educators and see our current students in action
- Learn more about our unique Certified Learning in Cosmetology (CLiC) curriculum
Tour our classrooms and student salon
- Each school has a special event such as a fashion show or competition planned for that day, so come in and join the fun!
Love is in the air and there has never been a better time to start loving what you do. Set up a date with us and you just might find your perfect match with a career in beauty!
*Services performed by senior-level students under the supervision of licensed instructors. Cannot be combined with any other promotion. Braids, weaves and chemical services available for an additional cost. Limit one $1 service per new client.