Introducing the Student Portal
Empire Education Group is proud to present the new student portal app for Android, Iphone, and Web Browsers. The student portal app will offer students a new way to get information about their progress as a student at Empire Beauty School and The Hair Design School.
With the new Empire Student Portal App you can:
- Check your hours
- Find the status of an expense check
- Find enrollment information
- and more...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I get the app for my mobile device?
- What are the minimum mobile device requirements?
- How do I access my information if I don’t have a mobile device or my mobile device does not meet the minimum requirements?
- How do I create an account?
- What information do I need to register?
- What do I do if I cannot log in?
- What information will be available?
- What future information is being developed?
Select the appropriate ICON above that matches your mobile device.
Apple – iOS6
Android – Gingerbread 2.3.3
Select “Web Browser Version” from the Students Link on the School Website
When the app has been downloaded please select “Register” and follow the directions.
You will need to know your Student ID, Pin#, Birth Month, and Birth Day.
Ask your school Executive Director to verify your Student ID and Birth Month and Birth Day in the Student Information System.
MyProfile – Basic information about student. i.e. Name, Address, Phone, etc…
MyFinance – Expense Check Information
MyAcademics – Enrollment Information. i.e. Hours (Transfer, Attended and Scheduled), Dates (Last Date of Attendance, Original Graduation Date, Expected Graduation Date, Enrollment Date, etc…) and SAP/AAE Information.
eLinks – Links to various websites and social media. i.e. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, School Web Site, ShopEmpire, Financial Aid, etc…)
Registration – This will allow prompt you to enter your student specific information so you can access your information.
Documents (Missing/Received), Classes/Grades, Ledger Card, Financial Aid Disbursements.