Introducing the Student Portal
Empire Education Group is proud to present the new student portal app for Android, Iphone, and Web Browsers. The student portal app will offer students a new way to get information about their progress as a student at Empire Beauty School and The Hair Design School.
With the new Empire Student Portal App you can:
- Check your hours
- Find the status of an expense check
- Find enrollment information
- and more...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I get the app for my mobile device?
- What are the minimum mobile device requirements?
- How do I access my information if I don’t have a mobile device or my mobile device does not meet the minimum requirements?
- How do I create an account?
- What information do I need to register?
- What do I do if I cannot log in?
- How can I change my password?
- What information is available?
- What future information is being developed?
Select the appropriate ICON above that matches your mobile device.
Apple – iOS6
Android – Gingerbread 2.3.3
Select “Web Browser Version” from the Students Link on the School Website
When the app has been downloaded please select Register ▶ Account Registration and follow the directions.
You will need to know your Student ID, Pin#, Birth Month, and Birth Day.
Ask your school Executive Director to verify your Student ID and Birth Month and Birth Day in the Student Information System.
Select Register ▶ Forgotten Password and follow the directions.
MyProfile – Basic information about student. i.e. Name, Address, Phone, etc…
MyFinance – Expense Check Information
MyEducation – Enrollment Information. i.e. Hours (Transfer, Attended and Scheduled), Dates (Last Date of Attendance, Original Graduation Date, Expected Graduation Date, Enrollment Date, etc…) and SAP/AAE Information.
eLinks – Links to various websites and social media. i.e. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, School Web Site, ShopEmpire, Financial Aid, etc…)
MyDocuments - Documents Requested and Documents Received Information
Ledger Card, Financial Aid Disbursements and Student Payment Plans