9 Days until Future Pro Expo – What should YOU bring??Blog ▸ Campuses, Contests, News | May 6, 2011
The countdown begins…..
Since we only have 9 days to go until we are in Hershey, PA for our Future Pro Expo, you are probably starting to pack. So what do you need to bring with you???
1. Energy and Excitement– We want to hear everyone get pumped up and support their school, classmates and friends.
2. Identification– Have proper ID as you will need this before you get on the bus or plane.
3. Resume- Bring multiple copies of your resume. There will be hiring managers from many top salons that you will get to meet.
4. Comfortable Shoes– You will be standing on your feet for long hours and doing a lot of walking.
5. Money– You will have ample time to walk the trade show floor where several beauty venders and manufacturers will have the latest professional tools and products available for you to purchase.
6. Clothing– The competition floor may get warm at times so you want to make sure you dress in layers and dress appropriately. There will be a lot industry Professionals walking the floor.
7. Ear Plugs– As schools are cheering each other on and the competition gets going it will get very loud. If you are very sensitive to noise, you may want to pack them along.
8. Signs– We have some really creative students out there. How are you representing your School??
Don’t bring anything really valuable, like your favorite pair of diamond earrings. There are alot of people going to be there and it does get very hectic at times.
Make sure you don’t pack too much and that you leave some room in your suitcases. You want to make sure you have enough room for things you would like to purchase at the trade show.
Who is all packed?
Show your support from home and log on to our “Live” video Stream and “Live” chat on Sunday from 5pm -7pm. http://www.empire.edu/fpe
Follow us on Twitter using the hashtag #FutureProExpo
“Live” blogging from the whole event on http://futureproexpo.tumblr.com/